SC holds most function and meeting space in the major hotels located near the convention center. The space is made available to contracted exhibitors through a process that begins in February of the conference year. For companies that also submit a sleeping room block request, we attempt to locate as many of those rooms as possible within the same hotel.
SC will assign function space for exhibitors in participating properties based on your request. This includes a best-effort to meet your priorities for hotel proximity, function space layout/use, and most importantly, occupancy. Note that we will assign occupancy based on the fire marshal-approved (pre-COVID) numbers for specific layouts. As you make your requests, please consider how continued COVID protocols may influence or reduce the allowable occupancy in a space.
The hotels with which SC holds contracts for function space are:
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
- Embassy Suites St. Louis Downtown
- Courtyard St. Louis Downtown
- Courtyard St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center
- Drury Inn & Suites Convention Center
- Drury Inn Union Station
- Drury Plaza Hotel by the Arch
- Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
- Hampton Inn at the Gateway Arch
- Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
- Holiday Inn St. Louis Downtown
- Hotel Lumiere
- Magnolia Hotel
- Pear Tree Inn Union Station
- Residence Inn St. Louis Downtown
- St. Louis Union Station Doubletree
- Westin St. Louis
- Live by Lowes
- Hotel Saint Louis – Autograph Collection
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch
- The Last Hotel
Generally, the SC contracts with these hotels includes a no-charge for space rental clause; however exhibitors are expected to purchase catering and/or AV through the hotel. Assignments will be made by an authorized contractor in an iterative process according to each company’s accumulated “SC exhibitor priority points” and past history of usage. Once all requests have been processed, SC will release the assignments and unused space back to the hotels who will then work directly with exhibitors on details and a contract.
There may be a penalty for reserving function space and then not using it. Deadlines and details will be provided to all exhibitors holding signed agreements with SC21.
If you are interested in securing function space, please submit your request form no later than March 5, 2021. The submission system does require that you establish a login account in advance.
February 15, 2021
March 5, 2021
March 1–April 2, 2021
Exhibitors receive allocations