Housing Opens June 1, 2021
SC21 has room blocks reserved at hotels in the vicinity of America’s Center in St. Louis. A range of prices and hotel types are available. Hotel reservations can be made online using onPeak’s Compass reservation system.
A link will be provided here once housing opens.
Know Before You Book
- Both attendee and government rates are available through onPeak.
- onPeak is the only authorized contractor for arranging hotel rooms for SC21.
- The conference is not responsible for hotels or rates offered by travel agents or other organizations who say they are speaking on behalf of SC21.
- To avoid potential problems with your reservation, please be sure to use the onPeak reservation system.
- Attendees are encouraged to review individual hotel policy regarding changes and cancellations as part of completing their reservation.
Exhibitors who need less than 10 rooms can use the housing reservation process provided here beginning June 1, 2021.
Exhibitors requiring more than 10 rooms may request room blocks starting March 22, 2021 using the process outlined on the Exhibitor Housing page.