SC21 HUBB Has Been Retired
We’ve compiled this PDF to introduce you to the SC21 HUBB, and to give you some instructions regarding the login process, platform features, and more. If you are attending the conference in St. Louis or as a remote participant, please take a moment to review these instructions.
If you registered for SC21, shortly after the SC21 HUBB went live on November 12, you would have received an email invitation for access. Please note that you MUST click through the link provided in that email to set up your login credentials, as it is a unique link tied to your SC21 registration. Please check your junk folder or search for an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
SC21 HUBB Support FAQ
I can’t log in to SC21 HUBB – what do I do?
- Go to https://sc21.hubb.me/ (retired) and connect with Live Chat support
- 7:30 am to 3:30 pm CST
- After hours, please contact: email@example.com (retired)
I didn’t receive an invite to SC21 HUBB – who should I contact?
- Please check your spam/junk folder first
- If you still don’t find an invite, contact: virtualSC21@info.supercomputing.org (retired)
I need to change my SC21 HUBB password – what do I do?
- Go to https://sc21.hubb.me/ (retired)
- Click “Reset Password”
- If you still have issues connect with Live Chat support available 7:30 am–3:30 pm CST
- After hours, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (retired)
Can you send me a new SC21 HUBB invite to a different email address?
We are required to send SC21 Hubb invites to the same email address that you used to register for the conference. If you need to update or change your e-mail:
- Go to SC21 Registration (Spargo) (closed)
- Use your SC21 registration confirmation number to update your email address
- Contact virtual logistics to resend an invite at: virtualSC21@info.supercomputing.org (retired)
When will the recorded videos be available on-demand in the SC21 HUBB?
The videos will be available a few days after the session and will be available through January 31, 2022.
How do I update my SC21 registration?
To update your registration (e.g., email address, contact information, type of registration) visit SC21 Registration (closed) with your confirmation number. If you need to update your last name, you must contact Spargo (closed) via email.
Where can I find my SC21 registration receipt?
To obtain your receipt, visit SC21 Registration (closed) and login with your registration confirmation number and email address. Select “Print Your Current Registration Receipt”. If you have questions please email Spargo (closed).
On-Site or Remote Participation?
For those who wish to attend SC remotely, we’re preparing a robust conference experience served through the SC21 HUBB remote content platform. Please review the FAQ below. It will help you decide if remote participation is right for you.
On-site attendees will be able to access remote content according to what’s included with their corresponding registration category.
To understand the measures taken for on-site participation, please review the guidelines on the Health & Safety page. We will continue to closely monitor dynamics surrounding COVID-19 as they impact SC and will provide updates with any developments.
How will SC21 content be delivered to remote attendees?
SC21 has chosen a new remote content provider to deliver the SC21 HUBB remote content experience, available on desktop and mobile app. We are working to provide single sign-in and syncing of custom schedules across all devices.
Will remote content be live-streamed and/or on-demand?
The majority of remote content will be synchronously live-streamed as the on-site SC schedule progresses throughout the week, with the exception of Tutorials. Recordings of all live-streamed sessions will be made available on-demand approximately 6 hours after each session occurs. For some programs, only select sessions will be live-streamed (please see below).
What will be available in the SC21 HUBB?
We intend to make available as much of the in-person program as possible, with the exception of receptions, lunches, and other on-site-only events. Please review the registration category accordions on the Registration page for what is and isn’t included with remote participation.
- Birds of a Feather: All sessions will be available via Zoom rooms, and only the TOP500 and Green500 Bofs will be live-streamed and available on-demand.
- Tutorials: Only select sessions will be available on-demand (no live-steam), they will be pre-recorded, and will be available asynchronously on Sunday, November 14. Tutorials NOT appearing in the SC21 HUBB are designated with a blue In-Person Only tag in the Schedule.
- Workshops: All sessions will be available via Zoom rooms, but only select sessions will be live-streamed and available on-demand.
- Exhibits: Exhibitors are being offered space to promote their products and services in the SC21 HUBB. Attendees can expect booth Zoom rooms, special promotions, and more. A listing of exhibitors choosing to have representation in the SC21 HUBB will be made available closer to the conference.
- Students@SC: Student programming will be available via Zoom rooms hosted through the SC21 HUBB, available to all registered attendees.
How do I register for remote participation and how much does it cost?
Please check the Registration page for reduced rates for remote participation. Register using the same links as for on-site participation (Attendee Registration, Exhibitor Registration, Media Registration). Those links will take you to our registration site (Spargo) where you’ll be able to make your selection.
What if I participate on-site but would like to access live-streamed and/or on-demand content?
All on-site registrations will receive SC21 HUBB access corresponding with what’s included with their chosen registration category. Please check the Registration page for remote content included with each registration category.
How long will content be available on-demand?
All on-demand content will be available through January 31, 2022.
How will I access the SC21 HUBB?
All registered SC21 attendees will receive and email invitation to the SC21 HUBB once it goes live on November 10, 2021. You must click the link provided in that email to access the SC21 HUBB for the first time, as the link is associated with your registration. You’ll be prompted to create a password for future access to the site.
Please note that you cannot reset your password on the SC21 HUBB until you have created it for the first time using the link in the invite email, which will be sent to the email with which you registered.
Do I need to be on-site to present?
We strongly encourage presenters to present on-site. However, if presenting on-site isn’t feasible, you may have the chance to submit a pre-recorded presentation and/or participate remotely via live-stream. Please contact your Program Chair as soon as possible in order to discuss options if there are dynamics impacting your ability to present on-site.
Do I need to register to present remotely?
Yes. Registration is mandatory for all presenters, and all are required to register at the on-site rate whether they present on-site or remotely.
Will I be required to sign a Video Consent Form (VCF) in order to present?
Yes. Signing the VCF to present is mandatory for all presenters whether they present on-site or remotely. Those who choose to not sign the VCF will not be allowed to present.
Will my paper be published even though I cannot present it in person?
Yes. All accepted papers will be published regardless of whether they are presented on-site or remotely, but they must be presented.
Will session Q&A be available for remote attendees on the SC21 HUBB?
Q&A will be available for all sessions delivered through the SC21 HUBB. More details to come.
Stay Up to Date
For regular updates on SC21, please sign up for the monthly SC21 Newsletter.