Tuesday–Thursday, November 16–18, 2021
The Exhibitor Forum offers manufacturers, vendors, and HPC service providers with a venue to deliver technical deep-dives that are open to both Exhibits and Technical Program attendees. Exhibitor Forum presentations cover a broad range of topics at the forefront of HPC, including cutting-edge hardware, advanced software solutions, and data management infrastructures.
With the forming of a new topic area, SC is also seeking submissions around diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. Our hope is to highlight this poignant topic with presentations in this area.
Exhibitor Forum Topics
The Exhibitor Forum topic areas are:
- Hardware and Architecture
- Moving, Managing, and Storing Data
- Effective Application of HPC
- Software for HPC
- HPC Futures and Exascale
- High Performance Networking
- Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
- (NEW!) Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace
Exhibitor Forum Submissions
Submissions close September 14, 2021.