Tuesday–Thursday, November 16–18, 2021
The Exhibitor Forum offers manufacturers, vendors, and HPC service providers with a venue to deliver deep-dives into the technology and approaches to equity developed within their organizations. Open to both Exhibits and Technical Program attendees, it is a great opportunity to showcase underlying technologies and efforts to support diversity, equity, and inclusion to a large audience outside the confines of an exhibit space.
Presentations should focus on the challenges and distinctive features or lessons, which highlight the topic being presented. Those with a marketing or sales focus will not be accepted.
Exhibitor Forum Topics
The Exhibitor Forum topic areas are:
- Hardware and Architecture
- Moving, Managing, and Storing Data
- Effective Application of HPC
- Software for HPC
- HPC Futures and Exascale
- High Performance Networking
- Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
- (NEW!) Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace
Exhibitor Forum Submissions
Submissions close September 14, 2021.