The IEEE Computer Society TCHPC Early Career Researchers Award for Excellence in High Performance Computing recognizes up to 3 individuals who have made outstanding, influential, and potentially long-lasting contributions in the field of high-performance computing within 5 years of receiving their PhD degree as of January 1 of the year of the award. It is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Consortium on High Performance Computing (TCHPC) and its member Technical Committees.
Awardees will be presented a plaque and provided with complimentary IEEE and IEEE-CS membership for one year. They will also be recognized by IEEE Computer Society and TCHPC websites, newsletters, and archives. The awards will be presented at SC21, held in St. Louis, MO, USA, November 14–19, 2021.
Award Selection Committee
Members of the selection committee cannot be nominators or provide support letters.
- Yuichiro Ajima, Fujitsu Limited, Japan
- Ivona Brandic, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Vladimir Getov, University of Westminster, UK (Chair)
- Hatem Ltaief, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- Catherine (Katie) Schuman, ORNL, USA
- Dingwen Tao, Washington State University, USA
- Pedro Valero-Lara, ORNL, USA
Nominations & Deadlines
A candidate must be nominated by member(s) of the community. An individual may nominate at most one candidate for this award.
- Nominations Deadline: August 15, 2021
- Results Notifications: September 15, 2021
For complete information and to make a nomination, please visit:
Vladimir Getov, IEEE-CS TCHPC Award Committee Director